JSplacement 1.2.1Build date: June 8, 2018 Electron 2.0.2 | Node.js 8.9.3 | Chromium 61.0.3163.100
JSplacement is a cross-platform pseudo-random 8K displacement map generator written in HTML and JS.
- A couple tech-y displacement map generators.
- 8192x8192 PNG output. Heck yeah!
- Custom sprite support! wow!
- A generator for making a bunch of dots to use as alpha/light maps.
- Color map maker (with a few options. More to come soon!)
- Normal map export too!
- Nice UI! Best part of JSplacement, according to someone on Twitter!
- Built-in digital guide to explain every single option!
Support the development
JSplacement is, and always will be, a free software. It comes fully featured without ads or limitations. If you find JSplacement useful and/or want to support its development, please consider leaving a tip! ♥
- BTC: 1FAAETwtg5tx2Afv2PCL1MMkjEyJDhdcLG
- LTC: LU2A6Fs9gLR2MLgeiPbJg12AiRjpqGyzo9
- ETH: 0xcBd3e5c25F3b831a7D4c75c0482c5F2D6CB8054C
- DOGE: DGWMDkQ6VLqWxUh9T4aAnaaF5ToZAkx8XL
"What the **** am I supposed to say? I don't know what it is. Why are you giving it for free?" - My mom